Each of our unique pieces goes through a 7 main steps
before it is ready for sale:
1) Preparing glass in accordance with the specified design size.
2) Our glass blowers heat the glass and start shaping the different
pieces without using any molds.
3) First quality check to insure size matches the targeted design.
4) Our craftsmen start etching pieces in accordance to the specified
5) Our artesian start painting pieces then preparing them to be heated
for 5 – 6 hours in a high temperature oven to fix colors.
6) Once the pieces are done they are left for 3 – 4 hours then once
again our artesian start painting the gold and preparing pieces to go into
the oven again for 5 – 6 hours.
7) Second quality check is made for color matches and gold degree as
well as any air bubbles that might be in the glass.